NITM is an independent national technical and management institute. We have been engaged in technical and management issues at local,
The Institute has a vast pool of resource persons comprising of regular faculties, visiting professors and eminent personalities to
- ADMISSION OPEN
- ADMISSION OPEN FOR ALL DISTANCE MODE UNIVERSITIES FROM JULY-2015
- EXAM START KSOU
- KSOU UNIVERSITY EXAM STARTING FROM AUG-2015
- EXAM START NIMS
- NIMS UNIVERSITY EXAM STARTING FROM July-2015
- Benefit 24 lakh youth at an approximate total cost of Rs. 1,500 Crores.
- Reward candidates undergoing skill training by authorized institutions at an average monetary reward of Rs. 8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per candidate.
- Training will be done against standards (National Occupational Standards - NOS and Qualification Packs - QPs for specific job roles) formulated by industry-driven bodies, namely the Sector Skills Councils (SSCs).